2. Shopping at Main Street Station – there is something for everyone at Main Street Station. You can find collections of vintage Texas merchandise, gourmet foods, old fashioned candies, and so much more.
3. A visit to Holy Grounds – this coffee shop and book store carries over 100 flavors of coffee and plenty of inspirational Christian books to choose from.
4. Cassie’s Frozen Yogurt – the perfect complement to a walk down Main Street is a cup of frozen yogurt. Cassie’s has a bunch of unique flavors that are always fun to try.
5. A burger at Jake’s Hamburger’s (placeholder)– Jake’s has not even opened yet, but it will soon and it will be a great reason to love downtown.
6. A margarita at Esparza’s – one of the strongest margaritas you will ever taste. We highly recommend it.
8. Grapevine Cigar and Tobacco Shop – this is a cool cigar shop that is good for gifts for any cigar lover.
9. Great American West Gallery – this art gallery shows off many distinct paintings and sculptures representing the oldwest. It is great for art lovers and for those that would like to add to their collections.
10. Visit South Prairie Market and Eatery – You can dine in or pick up some local goods and take them home to eat. Either way, you can visit with Will, the owner, and learn a lot about the city of Grapevine and its history.
12. Little Orange Fish – a little boutique shop for kids carries clothes, toys, and more. They also have a cool website (Little Orange Fish) if you cannot make it to downtown Grapevine.
13. Shopping at Beyond the Red Door – this little shop carries great home décor along with a bunch of great gift ideas. It is always worth a visit.
15. A glass of wine at Into the Glass – this wine bar is not only serves up great tasting wines, but great food as well. And you can stick around for the live music in the evenings (Thursday through Saturday).
16. Visit the Torian Cabin in Liberty Park – you can get a sense of Grapevine’s history through this cabin that was built in 1845 and moved to Grapevine’s Main Street in 1976.
17. Shop at Merry’s Christmas and Clowns – with a name like this how can you not stop in for a visit?
18. Stop in for a cold beverage at the Tap-In Grill & Pub.