It has been a few years since we’ve updated our top 10 restaurants in Grapevine list. And with all the new restaurants in place this year, now is a great time to update. Here we go:
1. Mi Dia From Scratch – Mi Dia opened on Main Street in Grapevine in October of 2011. Yea sure, another Mexican restaurant in Grapevine. As if we needed another one. But there is something different about Mi Dia and to be honest we cannot explain it. It just is. It has the best patio, best salsa, and the best Mexican food we have had in a long time. If you have not tried it yet you are missing out.
2. Baja Mexican Grill – Baja has been our number one for the last couple of years (did we mention we like Mexican food?). Baja has recently gone through some minor renovations in the bar area to open up the restaurant a bit. They still have the best margaritas and the best queso in Grapevine (no, this is not up for debate). Baja Mexican Grill has great food, great atmosphere, and great music.
3. Old West Cafe – Open now for over two years in Grapevine, you will not find a better breakfast spot than Old West Cafe. We love it. And good news for those of you in southern Grapevine, there is now an Old West Cafe open in Euless off of 121 that is easy to get to. We love the Ticos Tacos among many other dishes.
4. Fireside Pies – If you want great pizza and the best red sangria in Grapevine (and we do), then you have to love Fireside Pies. It is located on Main Street right next to our #1 ranked restaurant. How’s that for convenient?
5. Cliff’s Star Grill – When we want to do something laid back, but with great food we go to Cliff’s. With a huge menu, Cliff’s has great pizza, burgers, sandwiches, salads, wraps and more. They also do a great job with catering should you ever need it. *** Cliff’s is also BYOB, which is a huge bonus. ***
6. Amore’s Pasta and Pizza – How did we get to number 6 on the list and just now get to Amore’s? It just proves how many great places there are to eat at in Grapevine. We love the family feel of Amore’s. It has a number of great Italian dishes and all are reasonably priced. Amore’s is also BYOB.
7. Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen – Pappadeaux just opened earlier this month along 114 near William D. Tate. It has been a long time in getting to Grapevine, but we love that it is here. It is one of the best seafood places in the area.
8. Farina’s Winery and Cafe – Farina’s has a great atmosphere and some good live music. We love the food here and the vibe of being in historic downtown Grapevine. It is always a great time and enjoyable meal.
9. P.F. Chang’s China Bistro – Consistently great. We love P.F. Chang’s.
10. Bartley’s Bar-B-Que – When we need a barbeque fix, we go to Bartley’s. They always have great barbeque to go along with great service and a quick and convenient locational.