The 2011 Carol of Lights kicks off the holiday season in downtown Grapevine, Texas.
When: November 21st at 7 pm
Where: The Town Square Gazebo at 325 S. Main Street
What: Carol of Lights
- Free event featuring a Christmas carol sing-a-long with local choirs
- More than one half million Christmas lights
- 47 foot Christmas Tree
- Mayor William D. Tate to “flip the switch” on the lights and the Christmas season
- Choreographed light show spectacular
- Free kettle corn and hot cocoa
- Frosty and Rudolph will make an appearance
This sounds like another free, fun event put on by the City of Grapevine. We hope to see you there.