Grapevine Mills Mall to open at Midnight on Thursday, November 24th.
More from the press release:
The largest outlet and value retail destination in North Texas will once again offer shoppers a jump-start on their holiday gift buying with almost 24 hours of non-stop shopping starting at midnight on Black Friday until 10 p.m., plus more savings during the popular Holiday Super Sale Weekend, November 25 – 27. Thousands of eager, value-driven shoppers will benefit from Grapevine Mills’ up-to-the-minute social media interaction, amazing retailer offers and the distribution of complimentary coupon books in the at Guest Services at Entry 3 at select times throughout the holiday season.
“We are very focused on giving shoppers exactly what they want, which we see as the ‘more factor’ approach to shopping — more time to shop, more great brands for less and more immediate notification of special offers,” said Kerri Bear, director of marketing and business development at Grapevine Mills. “By making it easier for shoppers to complete their gift giving list all in one place, we know this will be another successful holiday season at Grapevine Mills.”
Industry experts agree that this year’s budget-minded shoppers will again seek great bargains and exceptional customer service to make the most out of the holiday season. In order to meet the needs of on-the-go and tech-savvy shoppers, Grapevine Mills will provide the added convenience of invaluable social media tips and the latest deals posted regularly on Facebook and Twitter. These immediate notifications on current sales, in-store events, hot gift ideas and exclusive retailer offers, plus listings on our website retailer showcase, will guide shoppers to the unmatched savings available at Grapevine Mills.
At Grapevine Mills, shoppers will be greeted with great incentives and activities on Black Friday:
- Black Friday Holiday Giveaways: Shoppers will receive hourly retailer prizes worth up to $500.
- Cowboys at Santa’s Wonderland: From midnight until 6:00 a.m., Cowboy performers will appear at Santa’s Texas-inspired wonderland, located in Neighborhood 2.
- Toys For Tots Greeters; Cadets from Grapevine Mills’ “Toys For Tots” program will be on hand to greet shoppers beginning at midnight.
Grapevine Mills’ shoppers will also enjoy the following throughout the holiday season:
- Photos with Santa: Now through December 24, families can visit Santa in his “Howdy From Texas”- themed home and purchase a souvenir photo package.
- Sounds of the Season: Shoppers will enjoy live holiday music each weekend with “Serenata Strings” from November 25 until December 24.
- Giftcards: For the fifth year in a row, gift cards are the top requested holiday gift this season, and the American Express Simon Giftcard is available in denominations from $20 to $500 and can be used anywhere that American Express is accepted in the U.S. and has no monthly fees or an expiration date on the funds.
- Plus, through December 31, 2011, for every American Express® Simon Candy Cane Giftcard purchased, $1.00 will go to the American Red Cross.
- Toys For Tots: Shoppers are invited to donate toys or make donations for children in need this holiday season on Saturday, December 10 and Sunday, December 11. Toys and donations can be dropped off at Entrance 3 near JC Penny.
- Holiday Shopping: Check out www.grapevinemills.com for a list of special holiday shopping hours, exclusive retailer giveaways and incredible gift with purchase offers.
For more information about holiday events and promotions at Grapevine Mills, call (972) 724-4900