If you are coming to Main Street Days this weekend (or just coming to Grapevine) and want to attempt to avoid the DFW Connector, we provide detailed instructions below:
If you are heading north on Hwy 360 or Hwy 121 from Arlington, Bedford, Hurst, Fort Worth:
1. Exit Stone Myers Pkwy
2. Take a right on Stone Myers Pkwy
3. Take a right on Mustang Dr
4. Take a left on S Main Street and head straight into downtown Grapevine.
If you are heading north on 114 from Dallas, Las Colinas, Irving (honestly you do not have a lot of good options, but we will provide 1 option):
1. Exit Freeport Pkwy
2. Take a left on Freeport Pkwy
3. Take a right on N. Airfield Dr.
4. Go through DFW Airport
5. Take a right on S Main Street and head straight into downtown Grapevine
If you are coming south on 121 from Lewisville, Coppell, Frisco, Plano:
1. Exit Grapevine Mills Pkwy (Texas 26)
2. Stay straight on Texas 26 all the way to downtown Grapevine. You will see festival signs as you near downtown.
If you are coming West on 635 from Dallas:
1. Exit Bass Pro Drive
2. Take a left on Bass Pro Drive
3. Take a left on Texas 26
4. Stay straight until you near downtown Grapevine and see festival signs.