Welcome Spring. We have missed you around here. Spring time in Texas has some of the best weather of the year. It is the kind of weather where the sun reaches down out of the blue sky and grabs your soul and holds on. The kind of days where you just naturally need to be outside.
With those days coming back really soon (if they are not already here), we offer up the top five patios in Grapevine. These are the kinds of patios that allow you to stop in for a drink in the late afternoon and relax into the evening.
Without further ado.
1. Uncle Julio’s – This patio was built for Spring. Uncle Julio’s has a huge covered patio with plenty of places to sit. There is a fire place and a fountain and always a great atmosphere. What a great time to sit back and enjoy their famous swirl margaritas and watch the sun set.
Uncle Julio’s is located at 1301 William D Tate Ave, Grapevine, TX
2. Willhoite’s – This great patio makes you want relax and prop your feet up on the table. Another unique atmosphere set along Main Street in downtown Grapevine where you can relax and enjoy a cold beer. You get extra points here if you drive a Harley. Even if you don’t, you can still sit back, relax, and enjoy the scenery.
Willhoite’s is located at 432 S Main St, Grapevine, TX
3. Plucker’s – This newly opened patio is still somewhat of a secret around town so enjoy while you can. Plucker’s has a great outdoor bar with a number of picnic tables spread out that allow you to comfortably relax and get out of the traffic created by the DFW connector nearby. This place is set up for just about anything, but we are really looking forward to checking the upcoming NCAA tournament and all the March Madness on their ten or so big screen televisions that sit out on the patio.
Pluckers is located at 1709 Cross Roads Dr, Grapevine, TX
4. Esparza’s – this patio is a Grapevine landmark. If you want to enjoy a good scene and a great margarita you’ve found your place at Esparza’s. There’s no eating on the patio, but there are enough of cold margaritas to satisfy everyone. This is a fun patio with its own unique vibe.
Esparza’s is located at 124 E Worth St, Grapevine, TX
5. Chill – If nothing else, Chill has good timing. They recently re-opened just in time for Spring. This will allow everyone to enjoy one of the best patios in Grapevine. As their name states, this is a really relaxed atmosphere. Enjoy a cold drink and just chill.
Chill is located at 814 South Main Street, Grapevine, TX
We know there are other favorites out there. The patio at the Glass Cactus is certainly one of the best in Dallas/Fort Worth. Who wouldn’t want to sit out on the patio there and watch the sun go down over Lake Grapevine? But the Glass Cactus feels like an event patio to us. We are not sure how functional it is for stopping in and having a cold drink or two.
It is certainly time to get out and enjoy the weather.
Now, what other patios have we missed?