It is almost time for our favorite festival of the year: Grapefest!
Historic downtown Grapevine will host its 24th Annual Grapefest on September 16, 17, 18, and 19. This is the largest wine festival in the Southwest. This festival includes non-stop live music, midway and carnival, good food, great wine, and great people.
One of our favorite things to do is to get there early, enjoy a cold beverage or glass of wine, and take in some of the best live music in the area. Live music will be held on four stages. Headlining acts include:
- The Fixx
- Mark McKinney
- Le Freak
- Back in Black
- Trio Loco
We also recommend checking out the Phil Pritchett Band at 5:oo pm on Thursday. We saw them last year and they were great.
In addition to all the great live music, there are at least three wine pavilions. The new “Super Wine Pavilion” will be dedicated to cities from National Football League teams in honor of the upcoming Super Bowl hosted at Cowboys Stadium.
- The Kids Zone
- Grapestomp (always fun)
- Central Market Culinary Pavilion
- Ice Carving
- People’s Choice Wine Tasting Classic
Hours and Admission:
- Thursday, Sept 16th – 10 am to 10:30 pm – Free Admission
- Friday, Sept 17th – 10 am to 11:30 pm – Free Admission until 5 pm, then adults are just $8, kids and seniors $5
- Saturday, Sept 18th – 10 am to 11:30 pm – adults are just $8, kids and seniors $5
- Sunday, Sept 19th – 11 am to 6 pm – adults are just $8, kids and seniors $
- *note that kids under 6 years old are always free admission
This is truly a can’t miss event each year. We are looking forward to what will be the best Grapefest yet.
To take a look at any photos or articles from last years Grapefest click here.
For a full list of live music artists, show times, and stages, visit this link to GrapevineTexasUSA.com.
Please check back in before Grapefest as we are certain to post our Grapefest Tips and Tricks article soon.